Click the image to downland and trial CouterSpy
Save $5.00 on CounterSpy. Use Code: Back2School.
Award-winning Enterprise Antispyware.
Windows IT Pro Magazine Readers' Choice now for two years in a row! CounterSpy Enterprise clearly is the System Admins' Favorite.
You can't afford to have a false sense of security. Network-wide spyware management requires an enterprise-grade specialized product, not some antispyware 'add-on' that was added as an afterthought by your antivirus vendor.
CounterSpy Enterprise's state-of-the-art scanning engine uses threat signatures from multiple sources to hunt down a broad range of spyware, adware, and other malicious programs.
Does your AV software protect you against keyloggers, backdoor Trojans, adware, and spyware? It should!
Try CounterSpy Enterprise. Download your full-feature,
30-day evaluation copy today!
Windows IT Pro's Reader's Choice and Editor's Choice Winner. Network Computing's May 1, 2006 prestigious Well-Connected Awards Winner, and Editor's Choice! (PDF). In the Jan 2006 issue, SC Magazine gave it 4 stars, with "Excellent management, good detection, an excellent package for enterprises".
In a recent survey you told us that for 2006, spyware is again expected to be the greatest security threat to your networks. The issues you see as the biggest problems are:
- loss of company confidential data and intellectual property,
- loss of employee productivity, and
- loss of network bandwidth
Spyware is worse and a more insidious problem than viruses. You need world-class centralized antispyware management as an essential element of your layered security posture because:
- Despite their claims, existing AV companies' "spyware modules" don't cut it. Their code was not built to fight spyware and it shows!
- Using a substandard product causes a false sense of security
- Most antispyware out there is not really enterprise-ready
To help you fight spyware, we built a true second generation enterprise-ready product from the ground up that gets you everything you need, but we also added something unique: CounterSpy has the best spyware database in the industry. CounterSpy's state of the art scanning engine uses threat signatures from multiple sources to hunt down a broad range of spyware, adware, and other malware.
Your existing AV product might claim they now have an antispyware module. It might even get somewhat close to the quality of stand-alone tools. But these large products have a steep learning curve, take a lot of time to install, and then take a lot of time to manage once you have them deployed. CounterSpy Enterprise is fast to set up, low-maintenance, so it's "install and move on" with the security you have the best antispyware database in the industry!
As an enterprise administrator you need information about the activities of antispyware software on your networks. You need real-time protection. You must have a mechanism for notification when threats are detected or actions are taken. You must have a comprehensive reporting system that will make it easy to provide documentation for your own use and for keeping management informed and justifying budget expenditures.
New Features of CounterSpy Enterprise V1.8
Here is an extensive list of all the highly useful enhancement and changes in the new powerful V1.8! You definitely want to take a look at this version. We've stepped up our development process to where we use 10,000 agents as the baseline test, the result is a high level of optimization in all areas of the server code. The console is significantly more responsive (3x improvement) and the scalability has dramatically improved (at least 5 times more). Apart from that, the reporting has been enormously enhanced. Here are the new features:
CSE Services Features
- Lower memory usage by the services
- Faster performance to support up to several thousand agents
- Backward compatible with 1.5 Agents
- Configuration changes do not require service restart
- - Changing license key
- - Changing update check interval
- - Proxy
- - Email settings
- - Report service settings
- Faster report rendering
- Improved database schema
- More agent events reported
- Oracle db support
- Windows authentication support
- Report database purge
- All report data stored in the database
- Users can extract complete data set directly from the database (e.g. into Excel)
- User can author custom Crystal reports
- Better drilldown reports
- HTML export
- Support for HUGE reports (when running console on the server)
- Report generation command line utility included
- New columns to the grids that show what threats are being found on the enterprise
- All console settings are preserved between sessions, e.g. column widths, sort order, console window size, etc.
- Improvements to un-quarantine and delete-from-quarantine for more accurate handling of quarantined threats
- Administrator can un-quarantine a threat and white-list it from the same dialog
- New sub-grids on the Quarantine and Threats page
- Improved proxy configuration setup tool
- CSEAdmin group on the server allows admin to give remote console privileges to non-server admins
Deployment Wizard Improvements
- Deployment Wizard Status viewer shows deployment status and persists this for future viewing
- Ability to deploy over the top of existing (broken) agents
- Deployment Wizard now supports a scripting language that allows user or Sunbelt support to run additional pre- or post-install programs.
Update and Licensing improvements
- Better version reporting on the console
- Better reporting of license and seat count status
- Better layout of the Scan Options
- New "Agent" tab options
- - Hide agent from Add/Remove Programs
- - Quarantine Purge after X days
- Improved Threat "Action" tab User Interface
- - Allows admin to better see threat category settings
- - Two levels of fallback in case a new threat category is introduced by the Sunbelt threat research team
- - New Threat Category Glossary describes all the threat categories and threat types in detail.
Changes for better Support
- Service catalog is saved clear text
- Agent catalog is saved as clear text
- Deployment wizard packages are configurable by Sunbelt support technicians